Frogner Park is a public park, that used to be a part of Frogner Manor. The manor house is located in the south of the park, and houses the Oslo City Museum. Frogner Park contains the well-known Gustav Vigeland installation of 212 bronze and granite sculptures. 36 figure groups represent a “circle of life” theme.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (4 hrs)
- Tourist-class vehicle (4 hrs)
- Guided walking City center tour
- Oslo panoramic tour
- Entrance fee to the Viking Ship Museum
- Possibility to stay in the city center after the tour, if you would like
- Smiles and positive experience
Meals / snacks
Drinks / coffee break
Any other admissions / donations
Tips / gratuity
Minimum 8 people are required for the tour to run.
Due to the join-in group nature of this tour, it is NOT Suitable for :
- Families with little kids: If your child is disturbing other tour participants, you will be kindly asked to leave the tour.
- Persons using a wheelchair/scooter
IMPORTANT: Waiting time for late passengers is limited to 15 minutes.