Frogner Park is a public park, that used to be a part of Frogner Manor. The manor house is located in the south of the park, and houses the Oslo City Museum. Frogner Park contains the well-known Gustav Vigeland installation of 212 bronze and granite sculptures. 36 figure groups represent a “circle of life” theme.
- Private professional tour guide (6 hrs)
- Private tourist-class vehicle (6 hrs)
- Entrance fee to the Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fee to the Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Jump Tower
- Photo stop & free time on top of Holmenkollen Hill
- Guided tour of Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Meals / snacks
- Drinks / coffee break
- Tips / Gratuity
- Any other admissions / donations
IMPORTANT: NO refunds for late passengers or for those who don't read their Oslo Meeting Instructions and have been waiting at the wrong location.
Please note, a surcharge of 25% applies to all public holidays. This additional charge is added to the total group price given in the booking form.
Public holidays in 2020: 01.06, 25.12 and 26.12