The fascinating walls of the old town remind us of the middle ages. The numerous towers each have their own history and the unique name. The most famous of those are "Paks Margareeta" ( Fat Margaret ), Kiek in de Kök ( look into the kitchen ), Tower behind the tower and many others.
The Dome Church is one of the oldest churches of Tallinn. The church looks very simple with the white walls and small dome, but it has the very long history. It was first mentioned in 1233 and since than it has been one of town's main temples. It's dedicated to Virgin Mary.
Kadriorg palace and the park formerly belonged to Peter the Great. It was named after Peter’s wife Catherine. It’s a beautiful palace in the quite park, located close to the seaside.
- Private professional tour guide (6 hrs)
- Private tourist-class vehicle (6 hrs)
- Tallinn Old Town walking tour
- Viking Village tour incl. axe, spear and weapons experience
- 2-course Viking lunch of pork, sauerkraut and herb potatoes incl house cake and coffee/tea, water
- Any other meals / snacks
- Any other drinks / coffee break
- Any other admissions / donations
- Tips / Gratuity
IMPORTANT: NO refunds for late passengers or for those who don't read their Tallinn Meeting Instructions and have been waiting at the wrong location.