Alexander column is the world's tallest triumphal column. It is neither dug into the ground nor reinforced on the foundation. It is held only by accurate calculation and its weight.
Hermitage is one of the largest museums in the world. But it is also the magnificent Royal Palace with stunning rooms and unbelievable views. The collection began as the project of Catherine the Great in 1764. Now it’s the temple of art, where you can see the works of Raphael, Titian, Rembrandt, de Goya and many other prominent painters from all over the world.
St. Isaac's Cathedral is dedicated to Peter the Great's favorite saint. It is the biggest cathedral of Russia and ranks among the largest cathedrals of the world. It was built between 1818 and 1858, to be one of the most impressive landmarks of the Russian Imperial capital. It's not only the giant structure but also the collection of the greatest engineering innovations.
Peterhof is one of the most beautiful Imperial Palaces. A complex combination of Baroque and Neo-Classical styles, this palace is a true gem of Russian architecture, and you will surely love it. Hundreds of fountains and golden statues surround Peter's Palace – it is Russia's Versailles.
This fortress, built to deflect Swedish raids, was the city’s very first structure. While the view from the fortress ramparts is fantastic, the main attraction is Trezzini's Peter and Paul Cathedral. Almost all Romanovs including Nicholas II, are buried here. There are several other museums scattered around the fortress grounds, like the political prison museum or St. Petersburg history exhibition and you can buy a special day ticket which enables access to all.
The symbol of Saint Petersburg - onion-domed cathedral that stands out from the neo-classical surroundings of the city-center. The church is decorated with lots of mosaics inside and outside, the domes are covered with colorful enamels. The church was built on the very place where Tsar Alexander II was mortally wounded in 1881.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (other languages available at a surcharge)
- Experienced private driver
- A/C Mercedes Mini-bus
- All admissions as per program
- 1 Bottle of water pp per day
- Visa-free paperwork
- Radio-headsets for groups 7+
- Welcome gift for adults
- Activity kit for kids
- Port fees & taxes
- Smiles and positive experience
- Meals (lunch) & drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Optional Evening Program
Extras (Per Person)
Hydrofoil to Peterhof - $ 20 USD
Short Lunch - $ 19 USD
Standard Lunch - $ 25 USD
Premium Lunch - $ 30 USD
Extras (Per Group)
German guide - $ 25 USD
Spanish guide - $ 25 USD
French guide - $ 25 USD
Italian guide - $ 45 USD
Portuguese guide - $ 45 USD
Chinese (Mandarin) guide - $ 45 USD
- Infants are free of charge. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability